Thursday, January 20, 2011

Color of Love

Today has been great.

The twins & I started the day out taking lots of new pictures for Valentine's Day with Sister & SoSo.
I cannot wait to see them...my sister does amazing work (and I'm not even being biased)!



During nap time I was able to spend some quality time with my sewing machine. I finished both of the twins Valentine's Day shirts! I was super happy with how they turned out. I used this font from Apex Embroidery to put their names on plain red long sleeve tees. Simple and cute.
If you have an embroidery machine head over to their site and check out their stuff...its cute and thru the end of this month use the code APEX for 25% off! I am not affiliated with this embroidery site in any way...just thought I would pass along a good deal.



I was super excited to find Gutermann thread on sale 40% off at Jo-Ann's. Perfect time to pick up some metallics! I'm a sucker for arranging my thread in a Roy G. Biv pattern. Does anyone else have any quirks like this???


Here's a sneak peek at the new sewing/craft room...it is pretty much finished. Took some pictures this afternoon but the lighting just wasn't right. It is an attic room with small windows so getting good lighting in here is quite challenging. I have another idea up my sleeve for the tour of the room that I plan on working on over the weekend...stay tuned. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment