Monday, February 7, 2011

Before & After :: I heart my kitchen

:: BEFORE ::

When we first moved into the house it had ivory colored appliances that were a little outdated.  We replaced the appliances when we first moved in and had plans to replace the counter at that time as well; however, our master bath had some issues come up unexpectedly so it had to come first.  [Hmmm...maybe that should be my next Before & After post...]

See that counter top on the right...it's plywood!

Laminate counter with wood trim is impossible to keep clean!

:: AFTER ::

 Yeah...there are dishes in the sink and lots of smudges on the stainless...just keeping it real!

No more plywood! YEAH!

I think I love the detail around the sink the most...

They did a fabulous job!

Anyone out there have any home improvement projects in the mix?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful! I know you are so excited/happy to have your kitchen finished. We are finally done w/all our major projects - I just need to make curtains ... one day.

    ReplyDelete