Tuesday, February 1, 2011

In the mix.



Ok...so a new quilt is looong overdue. I just hadn't found fabric I REALLY wanted to work and devote that much time with until this past weekend. I popped into a local quilt shop to buy thread and I just decided to take a look around while I was there (I know, right???). I saw this amazing black and white moda jelly roll and I just KNEW this had to be my next quilt.

I've been putting a few blocks together here and there. I don't wanna get burnt out on this one. I just want to enjoy the process of making and seeing it all come together. But as I see it coming together it makes me just want to make more.

I'm loving it.

I'm planning THEMES for Wordless Wednesday each month this year.  January focused mainly on food.  February's theme is SCENES FROM NYC.  :)  Feel free to join in if you would like!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be pretty! I'm still afraid of quilting ... more of my burn out rate than of the piecing/quilting/binding ... ok - how am I kidding! I'm just a scaredy cat ;-)

    ReplyDelete