Thursday, February 3, 2011

So excited!



This is the granite slab we picked to match our kitchen. Yes...we are THOSE people who took a cabinet door off and toted it around with us at the granite yard. Haha. I will tell ya though, it made the process so much easier and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a new counter surface.

Anyway! Today, this lovely slab of stone will arrive and be installed in OUR kitchen! Needless to say, I am super excited. Since we moved in a little over a year ago, we have been dreaming of the day we get our new counter tops (did I mention we have one counter top that is chipboard right now???). Hard to believe by 1 or 2 p.m. today it will be a reality.

Anyone want to see before/after photos???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I love before and after pics! Show - show - show!!!

    ReplyDelete