Friday, January 7, 2011

Super Simple Toddler Belt Tutorial



This project is so easy ANYONE can do it! Believe me...it's scary how easy it is!

While dropping some stuff off at Goodwill I thought I would take a look around. I was actually looking for old picture frames for another project I have in mind and the belts just happened to be hanging right beside the housewares. After browsing through the belts for a bit I knew what had to be done.

And it's so simple...I thought I would share it with you so you can do it to.

1. Pick up a canvas belt at your local thrift store. The above belts (the star print one melts my heart...and it's a Tommy Hilfiger!) were $1 each.

2. Take a belt that currently fits your child...or measure his/her little waist (leave enough room to grow!).

3. Cut off excess belt.


4. Seal the ends with a lighter.

Voila! The Super Simple Toddler Belt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment