Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday happiness is...

Sewing with my new Christmas present from my husband.  He is the best ever...he managed to research Bernina machines and pick one that is perfectly suited for me.  Husband even got the embroidery unit to go with it!  Now part of this deal included trading in my first love (Bernina activa 230).  Turning her in was extremely hard to do...but this new kid on the block made it a little less painful.


Here is a sneak peek of what I have been working on...it is something for my other amazing Christmas gift from my mother.  I really must have been on the NICE list this year because Santa sure was good to me!


We celebrated Three Kings Day with the kids today.  These crowns were from a Dora printable found here.  The twins have just recently discovered Dora and they are in love.  We are raising our children to be bilingual (my father-in-law and our nanny are both Peruvian) and Dora is a natural fit for them.  They watch Dora after lunch as a way to wind down before their nap.  We were even able to watch a new Three Kings Day episode of Dora...fabulous.

But the happiest part of my Thursday was not able to be captured in a photo.  It was a day filled with nothing but family...lots of running, playing and giggling...it was just right.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment