Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yum!

So I decided that $75 was waaayy to much to spend on a cake for a toddler birthday party (even when it is a party for two toddlers)! I found a silicone mega cupcake mold at Marshall's for $5.99 and decided I could totally make the cakes (cupcakes) for the twins upcoming birthday party. I have been practicing for the big day and the above cupcake is a trial run. Husband has been very pleased with all the practice baking going.
Sorry for the lack of creative posts. Every crafty bit I've done lately has been with a Dora or Diego theme for the party and I didn't think you all would be interested in all that. I will do a big post party post with all kinds of pics of what I have been working so hard on over here these past few weeks!
Have a sweet weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks soooo good ~ nothing like a giant cupcake!

    ReplyDelete