Saturday, March 26, 2011

Before & After :: Bathroom Mirror

When we moved into the house, we were thankful the previous owners left this large mirror hanging over the bathroom sink in the kid's bathroom. We didn't want to have to go out to purchase a medicine cabinet or a new mirror for this space because the one they had hanging there fit perfectly. The large vintage mirror had only one flaw...it was gold and that isn't really our style.


:: BEFORE ::
We lived peacefully with the gold mirror for a while because we had so many other projects to tackle. But one sunny day I just couldn't take it any more. I took the mirror down, taped it all up with blue painters tape and applied 3 coats of spray paint (one primer and two flat white, all Rustoleum...I have found it holds up best in a high humidty spot like a bathroom).

:: AFTER ::


I love it. I couldn't be happier with the results.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment